Welcome to the Ashlar-Vellum user newsletter, The Design Explorer.
This quarterly newsletter serves our community of drafting and design professionals by providing news on events, products, our staff, and customer successes using our CAD and 3D modeling software on Mac and Windows. In each issue you will also find information relating to upcoming product releases as well as tips and techniques for accelerating your productivity. The Proven Success section spotlights the successes and innovations of our remarkable user community. Expand your possibilities with The Design Explorer.
Share Your Success
Has Ashlar-Vellum CAD or 3D modeling software contributed to one of your successes? If so, we’d like to help you tell the world. Maybe you were able to think through a particular design problem, beat your competition to market, work within a challenging infrastructure, create more freely, save time or save the world.
Tell your story and let the world know about your outstanding design achievements. We can help. Click here for how to submit your story.
Issue 39 4th Quarter ’14
- Introducing Kinetics™:
- Product Sheet
- Spec Sheet
- Kinetics Bundles
- Support for Yosemite
- Folding Genius™
- Holiday Hours
- AlphaCorr Turnkey Digital Production System
- Pronghorn Overland Exhibition
- Whatever Happened to Iridium™?
- AlphaCorr Database Server
- Dieline Genius™ 2D Online
- Squaring the Circles: Creating Art in Graphite™
- Keeping the Ball in the Air
Issue 38 3rd Quarter ’14
- Newell Teapot at the Computer History Museum
- Graphite™ v9 SP1 R0
- Dieline Genius™ 3D & Folding Genius™ 3D for AI Released
- Graphite in the Cloud
- Student Rental Licensing
- Ashlar-Vellum Job Board
- User Tip: Controlling Print Area for PDF in Graphite
- Congratulations Rio 21
- Mud, Snow, Sand, Meet Technology (Updated)
Issue 37 2nd Quarter ’14
- The Best Modeling Software for 3D Printing
- Tips for Better 3D Printing
- What Users are Saying
- Best Uses of 3D Printing for Ashlar-Vellum Users
- The Additive vs. Subtractive Manufacturing Processes
- Dieline Genius™ for AI CS6, CC and CC2014
- New Pay-per-Use for DLG Coming
- Graphite v9 HP8
- Graphite in Process Engineering Control & Maintenance
- A Doggone Good Idea