Vellum:environments contains 15 virtual photography studios with large, smooth surfaces that are pre-lit for easy modification. Used as a starting point, they speed the creation of photo-realistic renderings in Cobalt™, Xenon™, and Argon™ 3D modeling software on both Mac and Windows. Choose from Universal Studio, Chrome Studio and Infinite Studio, each in five different sizes to fit any object.
The Universal studios can be colored and changed to accommodate
many styles with backdrops facilitating wide view angles.
The Infinite studios allow models to cast a ground shadow
within an infinite backdrop.
The Chrome studios provide reflective backdrops
that mimic the real world and are great for polished metal objects.
Included are step-by-step illustrated instructions for:
- Preparing a model for rendering.
- Applying and modifying materials and decals.
- Applying a wrapped image.
- Mixing custom materials.
- Placing and manipulating lights.
- Working with shadows.
- Setting materials in an example rendering.
Also included are:
- Illustrated explanations of texture space.
- Illustrated explanations of the five shader classes.
- Illustrated explanations of the main reflectivity controls.
- Troubleshooting guide.
- Thumbnail guide to the built-in materials.
The Vellum:environments library is now available for purchase online, by calling Ashlar-Vellum directly at +1 800 877-2745, or from Ashlar-Vellum resellers worldwide.
|Product||Single-User License Price|
|Vellum:environments DVD and book||US $100.00|
|Vellum:environments e-only||US $38.54|
|Vellum:environments site license, DVD and book||US $200.00|
|Vellum:environments site license e-only:||US $138.54|
|Vellum:environments book only, no license||US $60.00|