Ashlar-Vellum 3D Modeling Add-ons
Vellum:environments contains 15 virtual photography studios with large, smooth surfaces that are pre-lit for easy modification. Used as a starting point, they speed the creation of photo-realistic renderings in Cobalt™, Xenon™, and Argon™ 3D modeling software on both Mac and Windows. Choose from Universal Studio, Chrome Studio and Infinite Studio, each in five different sizes to fit any object.
Included are step-by-step illustrated instructions for:
- Preparing a model for rendering.
- Applying and modifying materials and decals.
- Applying a wrapped image.
- Mixing custom materials.
- Placing and manipulating lights.
- Working with shadows.
- Setting materials in an example rendering.
Also included are:
- Illustrated explanations of texture space.
- Illustrated explanations of the five shader classes.
- Illustrated explanations of the main reflectivity controls.
- Troubleshooting guide.
- Thumbnail guide to the built-in materials.
The Vellum:environments library is now available for purchase online, by calling Ashlar-Vellum directly at +1 800 877-2745, or from Ashlar-Vellum resellers worldwide.
|Vellum:environments Vol1||US $100.00||Buy|
|DVD and book|
|Vellum:environments Vol1||US $38.54||Buy|
|Vellum:environments Vol1||US $200.00||Buy|
|Site license, DVD and book|
|Vellum:environments Vol1||US $138.54||Buy|
|Site license e-only|