Dieline Genius lets graphic artists quickly create corrugated and folding carton material structures from a library of proven professional designs. This Adobe Illustrator plug-in offers:
- A library of over 500 parametric designs
- 3D visualization functions
- 3D PDF and other exports
- From within Adobe Illustrator open the library.
- From the library’s tree structure select one of the 500+ designs for packaging or point-of-purchase displays.
- The design is previewed in 2D and 3D views.
- Modify the default parameters including length, width, depth and other dimensions including material thickness as appropriate to the design.
- This design is properly sized with a click of the button and inserted into Adobe Illustrator as a 2D view where all panels are properly sized for the parameters entered. Creases, through cuts and folding angles are all calculated.
- Use Adobe Illustrator tools to add graphics to the structure on layers as desired.
- Open the 3D preview window where the folded design appears in 3 dimensions. Rotate, zoom and pan to examine it thoroughly.
- Save the image or export it as a 3D PDF.
Compatible with Adobe Illustrator versions:
- CC 2014
Exports to file formats:
- 3D PDF