Dieline Genius lets graphic artists quickly create corrugated and folding carton material structures from a library of proven professional designs. This Adobe Illustrator plug-in offers:
- A library of over 500 parametric designs
- 3D visualization functions
- 3D PDF and other exports
1. From within Adobe Illustrator open the library.
2. From the library’s tree structure select one of the 500+ designs for packaging or point-of-purchase displays.
3. The design is previewed in 2D and 3D views.
4. Modify the default parameters including length, width, depth and other dimensions including material thickness as appropriate to the design.
5. This design is properly sized with a click of the button and inserted into Adobe Illustrator as a 2D view where all panels are properly sized for the parameters entered. Creases, through cuts and folding angles are all calculated.
6. Use Adobe Illustrator tools to add graphics to the structure on layers as desired.
7. Open the 3D preview window where the folded design appears in 3 dimensions. Rotate, zoom and pan to examine it thoroughly.
8. Save the image or export it as a 3D PDF.
- CS5 & 5.1 / 5.5
- CC 2014
Exports to file formats:
- 3D PDF